2 buyers have viewed this car in the last 24 hours
Make an offer
AboutBMW R1200GS Adventure
- Do not under any circumstances pay in advance.
- Check the car carefully before you buy it. Ask for inspection certificates.
- Check ownership and registration details as well as a vehicle logbook.
- Meet at a safe and public location and bring someone with you.
- Pay after you collect the car. Always request proof of purchase (transfer receipt, email..)
- Look out for significantly undervalued cars. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
Over $5,700 in upgrades and accessories. I am an off-road professional coach. I bought this bike as my personal bike and got it ready for off-road adventures. With my coaching commitments and ADV tours, I never get a chance to use it, I use my work bike instead. This bike is pristine (664 miles), never been off-road and is packed with accessories that have been professionally selected and installed. It comes with all original accessories I took off including original tires. Mosko bags have never been used, they are all brand new. Bike has been stored in my climate controlled garage.